Thursday, December 14, 2017


CLASS EVALUATION 


  1. Things i liked about the class was using the computers and having a good time playing games on our free time. i also like that the teacher doesn't really talk much and lets us do our work.
  2.  The things i didn't like about the class was doing the same thing all over again and that you cant eat breakfast and do nothing until you finish i didn't like that we have to be working during breakfast.
  3.  Should let us eat breakfast without working at the same time and a little bit for free time at the end of class and have better activities to do on the computer.
  4.  A highlight for me was doing the reflections seeing all those doctors that make good money inspires me.
  5.  Ye i did do my best because i did almost all my reflections and student success statement.
  6.  yes i do right my journal every day i forget it but yes i do i always take 5 min to write a goal that i could think of.
  7.  I am committed to be a CTR person because if you choose the right good things will happened to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment